WHO ELSE IS READY TO FINALLY END THE STRUGGLE, OVERCOME BINGE EATING DISORDER, AND TAKE BACK CONTROL OVER YOUR LIFE?
Emotional eating. Compulsive eating. Binge eating. Call it what you want, but I called it my deepest, darkest secret that I never told anyone about…
Does any of this sound familiar to you?
As soon as the clock struck noon, I was already out the door and headed to my car. It had been another bad day at work and I struggled to fight back the tears as I started my car.
I pulled out of the parking garage and headed towards the only place I knew that would ease my pain: a fast food place. I pulled up to the drive-thru and placed my order holding a piece of paper in my hands, just in case there was anyone watching.
I mean, after all, I wouldn’t want anyone to think that I was ordering all of this food for just myself. After I placed my order, I drove up to the window to pay. As the woman handed me the bags, I pretended to check off the items on the fake list I had created just moments before.
After I paid, I drove to the far end of the parking lot where no other cars parked, and I began to eat. And eat. And eat.
Before I realized it, I had consumed all four meals.
Do You Constantly Feel Like Something’s Wrong With You And Use Food To Ease The Pain?
You Are Not Alone Struggling With Compulsive Overeating And Food Addiction. Here’s A Few Interesting Binge Eating Disorder Facts…
- Emotional Eating/Binge Eating Disorder affects millions of people around the world. No one has solid numbers because most people keep their disorder a secret. Published numbers range from 4 million people to another study that quoted 18 million females and six million males suffering from binge eating disorder.
- Of the millions people with a compulsive/emotional eating disorder, roughly 33% of them are men.
- Binge Eating Disorder is a very serious and potentially life-threatening condition that seriously affects emotional and physical health.
- Binge Eating Disorder was identified in 1954, but not included as a medical diagnosis until 1994.
- Prior to Obama Care in the U.S., most Insurance Companies denied you if you have ever had Binge Eating Disorder in the past or present. (Ask me how I know this one…)
- Recently, a pharmaceutical company came out with a pill and states that it “may lessen the number of food binges one has”. Really?! Remember, there’s more money in ongoing treatment than in cures in pharmaceutical companies.
Are You Ready To Finally End Your Private Binge Eating Nightmare Like I was?
Yes, You Can Overcome Binge Eating And Start Living An Amazing Life That’s Not Controlled By Food Any Longer!
Take Control Of Your Life Starting Now. There Is An End To Your Binge Eating, And You Are Just A Few Moments Away From Starting Your Journey To Recovery.
I painstakingly documented everything in my journal as I researched ways to overcome my Binge Eating Disorder. I sifted through thousands of pages of information on the Internet and researched and read through well over one hundred books.
I worked on this eBook over the course of thirteen months when I wrote it the first time. Since then, I have updated and added to the information multiple times over the years.
I know that what may have worked for me, may not work for every body. And I kept that in mind while writing to ensure that within it will be the exact method you need to overcome Binge Eating Disorder.
And at the very, very least, you will be armed with everything that I wish I knew before I started my journey to complete recovery.
And best of all, you’ll have a friend that knows exactly what you are going through and what you are feeling.
Everyone that purchases my book will be given my direct contact information. If you need help or someone to talk to that has been right where you are now, I’ll only be a quick email away.